Full Time – Smithfield, RI
The assembler will adhere labels, adhere foam pieces, fasten elastic bands to a splash shield.
Essential Functions/Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Fasten, adhere or assemble small size parts in factory setting.
- Keep accuracy counts of their work cycles.
- Compares parts to the quality standards to verify conformance to specifications.
- Fast pace setting.
- Read and follow standard work directions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required which
include but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience working in a production line a plus but not required.
- Assembly experience a plus but not required.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Able to work well on a team
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English