To get started, fill out the application below
- You choose your track: General Manufacturing, Materials Handling, Manufacturing Exploration or Industrial Sewing.
- Materials handling is a 1-day session with focus on warehousing and inventory. Participants must have a valid driver’s license.
- Job training is a combination of classroom work and hands-on application.
- Manufacturing and Sewing run from 9:30 to 2:30 M-Th. Training is FREE.
- Manufacturing Exploration runs T-Th from 12-4 and includes 108 hours of paid immersive work training for participants under 25
- At the end of your program, our job coaches will help you secure a full-time position with one of our employer partners.
Your answers help determine the right fit for you. Once you submit, a career coach will get back to you within 24 hours.
By submitting this application, you are opting in to receive messages from us about training and job opportunities. We do NOT share contact information with outside parties.
Need help with this application? Please email us at email@example.com or call 401-232-0077 for assistance.
UPCOMING SEWING TRAINING DATES
UPCOMING MANUFACTURING TRAINING DATES
UPCOMING MANUFACTURING EXPLORATION DATES
Starts January 23
MATERIALS HANDLING TRAINING DATES
“If you are looking for a program where you will be encouraged, guided, and introduced to the exciting field of manufacturing then We Make RI is the place for you! Every one of the employees is by your side from your first day of class to your first job interview!”
“We Make RI gave me the necessary skills to work in any manufacturer in Rhode Island. Now I’m working with a great company in a growing field.”
“My experience with We Make RI was pivotal in helping me transition from a career within a volatile field to one with more stability and potential for growth.”