To get started, fill out the application below
- You choose your track: General Manufacturing, Materials Handling, CNC or Industrial Sewing.
- Most training can be complete in as little as 3 weeks
- Materials handling is a 2 day session with focus on warehousing and inventory. Participants must have a valid driver’s license.
- Job training is a combination of classroom work and hands-on application. Sessions run from 9:30 to 2 daily.
- At the end of the internship, our job coaches will help you secure a full-time position with one of our employer partners.
Your answers help determine the right fit for you. Once you submit, a career coach will get back to you within 24 hours.
By submitting this application, you are opting in to receive messages from us about training and job opportunities. We do NOT share contact information with outside parties.
Need help with this application? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mindy at 401-232-0077 x 107 for assistance.
UPCOMING SEWING TRAINING DATES
UPCOMING MANUFACTURING TRAINING DATES
UPCOMING MATERIALS HANDLING TRAINING DATES
“If you are looking for a program where you will be encouraged, guided, and introduced to the exciting field of manufacturing then We Make RI is the place for you! Every one of the employees is by your side from your first day of class to your first job interview!”
“We Make RI gave me the necessary skills to work in any manufacturer in Rhode Island. Now I’m working with a great company in a growing field.”
“My experience with We Make RI was pivotal in helping me transition from a career within a volatile field to one with more stability and potential for growth.”