Add a STEAM Activity to your Summer Program!
Book a Hands’ On Maker Session at We Make RI!
During their 2 hour visit, participants will:
- Take a tour of our facility and learn about types of machines and the “human input” required for mass production
- Understand the science behind modern textile printing
- Explore advanced manufacturing careers
- Learn the science and practice the procedures to print art onto shirts or hard goods
- Create art for a mug or shirt
- Apply their art onto a shirt or mug for a custom piece to take home
- Earn the We Make RI STEAM Summer Certificate and get a printed cinch sack too!
Snack and bottled water will be provided.
Cost of $25/participant with a minimum group of 12. Includes shirt or mug, cinch sack, lunch and STEAM Certificate!
Participants must be 8 years of age or older and there must be 2 adult chaperones with your group.
Fill out the form below and we will confirm your session within 48 hours!