Design and print your own shirt at our STEAM Workshop
Book a Hands’ On Maker Session at We Make RI!
During their 2 hour visit, participants will:
- Take a tour of our facility and learn about types of machines and the “human input” required for mass production
- Understand the science behind modern textile printing
- Explore advanced manufacturing careers
- Learn the science and practice the procedures to print art onto shirts or hard goods
- Create art for a shirt
- Apply their art onto a shirt for a custom piece to take home
- Earn the We Make RI STEAM Certificate
Snack and bottled water will be provided.
Cost of $25/participant with a minimum group of 6. Includes shirt, snack and STEAM Certificate!
Participants must be 10 years of age or older and there must be an adult chaperone with your group.
Fill out the form below and we will confirm your session within 48 hours!