Full Time – Bristol, RI
We are looking to add an experienced fiberglass laminator to our production team. Your responsibilities will include a wide range of duties. This includes all aspects of boat and fiberglass small parts production and hardware installation.
- Wetting out fiberglass, consolidating the laminate with rollers, etc.
- Cutting fiberglass from patterns
- Bonding multiple parts together
- Trimming, grinding, sanding of finished parts
- Able to spray gelcoat in a thin and consistent manner is a plus
- Ability to perform customer repairs; grind, fiberglass, patch, gelcoat spray, sand, and buff.
- Safe operating of tools, clean and orderly workspace
- Experience wetting out fiberglass, consolidating the laminate with rollers, etc. is a plus but not necessary
- Attention to detail.
If you don’t have a resume, download the work application below and upload the completed form. Someone will get back to you within 48 hours.